All custom made / Made to order
- Our LOWUL Slippers are designed and handcrafted in Solcava, Slovenia (Europe).
- Every pair is handmade.
- Unique styles of wool slippers for women, men and kids.
- Available in different sizes
- We can also deliver custom orders, large size slippers, wide size slippers, slippers for any specific needs of your choice.
- Each pair of LOWUL Slippers is being handmade using the wet felting technique (using hot water and ecological soap – one of the most sustainable processes in textile).
- 100% Handmade from colorful Natural Eco friendly Slovenian Wool
- 0% synthetic fiber.
- Handmade with Love and with Positive Thoughts of Slovenian women.
- All LOWUL Slippers are made in one piece, without any stitches and with no rough edges.
Health Benefits of Wool - Lowul Slippers
Your feet are the foundation for your entire body. How does natural wool impact your feet?
- The wool felt impact is similar to acupuncture as it stimulates blood circulation, improves the wellbeing of your skin and positively stimulates the neural system work.
- With felt slippers you will warm up your cold feet.
- Felt slippers keep your foot warm and dry whole daylong.
- LOWUL Slippers protect your feet from cold in winter and heat in summer.
- Felt slippers are very soft and amazingly light to wear.
- The Felt slippers ensure excellent footrest after long walking day.
- Particularly suitable for chilly mornings or evenings.
- Wear the felt clogs bare foot and feel the effect of massage.
- Women felt slippers and men slippers protect your feet from cold and hard floors.
- They are excellent option for nursery and for a mom to be, because of their warming effect.
- Easy to step into slippers, slip-ons are made without back / low back felt slippers.
- Felt home shoes are so lightweight, that are so good to grab them when traveling or camping.
- The original and well made felt slippers are the perfect gift for mom or dad, birthday gift, wedding gift, Father's day gift, Mother's day gift or simply a surprise for everyone.